Volusia County, Florida.
They have a dedicated collections department that manages numerous payment and community service plans across the county. They routinely exchange information with a variety of agencies and other vendors to improve their collections effort.
- Skip-tracing - data exported to LexisNexis Accurint®
- Third-party case referrals - data exported to Linebarger, Gogan, Blair and Sampson LLP®
- Automated Voice Notification - data and call results exchanged with Voice Broadcasting®
- Online payment processing - data provision to AMSCOT®
- Drivers license suspension - data provision to State of Florida Department of Motor Vehicles (D6)
- Payment activity customer-imported from their case/financial management system
- Community service plans managed - defendants are provided with an opportunity to satisfy their balance due (in terms of time versus monies) thru active participation in court or collection-approved external programs
- Joint Responsibility [JR] case characteristics supporting more than one person being responsible for all assessments on a particular case - if a payment is late and a notice is configured, all persons having [JR] on a particular case will receive the notice
- Severable or Split Responsibility [SR] case characteristics supporting more than one person being responsible for a specific portion of assessments on the same case - note that each person can have their own payment or service plan for their respective portion of the balance due with respective compliance monitored.
"Another Florida collection and compliance innovator and pioneer..."
©i-Plow.com LLC 2007-2016. All rights reserved.
Call us @ 210.582.5803 (United States). Or e-mail for info.